Wishbone Weddings offer bespoke packages to meet all of your wedding day needs for both you and the dog in your life.
- A meeting, either in person or via Facetime, Skype etc to discuss and plan your day
- I am available for support in the run up to your wedding day via email, text, telephone
- I will collect your dog on the morning of your wedding from a desired location
- I will walk your pooch prior to the wedding to get rid of any of their nervous energy so they are happy and calm when we arrive
- I will brush and accessorise your dog or take them to the dog groomers of your choice
- I will drive your dog safely to your wedding venue
- Chaperone and entertain him/her at the wedding venue
- Comfort breaks, feed and water as required
- Take care of him/her during the photo shoot (or any other role you have planned)
- I will typically be there to chaperone for 2 hours at the wedding venue (longer available on request). You may only want your dog there for 20 minutes for a photograph but blocking out 2 hours in the diary allows for any delays and this gives you flexibility and reassurance that you will get the photographs that you want with your dog
- This is an exclusive service, your pup will be a VIP and will be the only dog cared for that day. He/She will have my undivided attention
- A photo diary will be taken so you can see what your pooch got up to on his/her day
- I will return your dog to an agreed, supervised location
- You will have peace of mind your dog is fully supervised by a fully insured, veterinary professional
- All mileage included to cover initial visit and pick up and journey to the venue and drop off to a radius of 10 miles. Mileage rates of 45p per mile will apply thereafter.
I can also care for your dog for the remainder of your wedding day should this be required.
Prices start from as little as £150.00. A small price to pay to have your fur baby with you on your special day.
To arrange a chat to discuss please drop me a message via the contact page.