Wishbone Weddings offer bespoke packages to meet all of your wedding day needs for both you and the dog in your life.
- A meeting, either in person or via Facetime, Skype etc to discuss and plan your day
- I am available for support in the run up to your wedding day via email, text, telephone
- I will collect your dog on the morning of your wedding from a desired location
- I will walk your pooch prior to the wedding to get rid of any nervous energy so they are happy and calm when we arrive
- I will brush and accessorise your dog or take them to the dog groomers of your choice
- I will drive your dog safely to your wedding venue
- Chaperone and entertain him/her at the wedding venue
- Comfort breaks, feed and water as required
- Take care of him/her during the photo shoot (or any other role you have planned)
- Typically I chaperone your pup for around six hours on the big day this gives enough time for your pup to go on their Wishbone Wedding Adventure, Walks, Rest, time with you and time for the professional photographs.
- This is an exclusive service, your pup will be a VIP and will be the only dog cared for that day. He/She will have my undivided attention
- A photo diary will be taken so you can see what your pooch got up to on his/her Wishbone Wedding Adventure. I send you the edited photographs via a link for no extra cost.
- I will return your dog to an agreed, supervised location
- You will have peace of mind your dog is fully supervised by a fully insured, veterinary professional
- All mileage included to cover initial visit and pick up and journey to the venue and drop off to a radius of 10 miles. Mileage rates of 45p per mile will apply thereafter.
(Additional dog £40)
To arrange a chat to discuss please drop me a message via the contact page.